Saturday, March 12, 2011

I don't have the courage to do so, anymore. I feel as if I try, there's no point. It's like you don't even want anything to do with me, like I'm boring you. I do hate feeling this way but, I'm sorry. It just looks like. The way you're acting looks like you don't want to even talk to me.

You see, I make an effort to talk to you because I want to meet you halfway. I don't want you to think I don't want to talk to you because I do. I love talking to you. I'm not going to let you start the conversation every single time, I know better.

But when I do start the conversation, it's like you're bored. You give me awful one-two worded responses. I don't like it. It's like you have no interest in talking to me.

I don't have the courage.

Maybe it's just me.

Maybe.

I'll come around.

I'll have the courage again.

Hopefully, this time will be different.