Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm fully aware that the past has made me who I am today.

My mistakes had affected the person I am, today. If I haven't made all those mistakes, I'm sure I'll be a completely different person. Every mistake had made me, it helped me. I'm me for a reason. The past has created me and my future mistakes will continue to help make me.

I cannot understand, though. Why do people think they have the right to bring up my mistakes and rub it in my face? Why do people think they have the right to bring up my past? Yeah, my past. I know I've messed up, I know I'm not perfect. I just cannot understand those people who needs to talk about or bring my past up.

It has changed me. But the past is the past. Lets leave it behind and lets not speak about it unless I suggest that we should.

Thank you.